Saturday, February 27, 2021

A Girl On A Swing

Just a girl on her swing.

She would probably have me push her all day if she I let her. It's her most favorite thing to do!
Today has me thinking about seasons...quite fitting seeing as we are closing the chapter on Summer and opening the chapter on Autumn tomorrow. But the change of seasons has been in the wind for a while now.... the chirping of the crickets, the ripening of the pumpkins and the cool autumn breeze that has been subtly chasing the summer sun in the early morning and as the sun puts itself to bed.
I personally love the changing seasons.... new seasons brings new things to look forward to. Right now, I find myself excited for the cooler nights, the autumn colours and crispness of the air. Each season brings its own high notes....and of course its low notes...all which takes adjustments in how we live life.
As our family embarks on a new (and exciting) season.... there are things that I'm curiously excited for, things that are still hidden.... and things I'm still sad about leaving behind.
But in everything I do know for a fact.... that God himself has brought us to this place, it will be good and it will be for His glory. Jamie and I prayed a prayer long ago...that we were His and we wanted to live our lives doing as He directed us...whatever that may look like. A brave but scary prayer....and one God will most certainly take you up on.
Changing seasons are good, they are essential to growth. Read that again ESSENTIAL! Nothing and no one will grow without change.
Enjoy the last of the summer sun but welcome in the crispness of autumn. It is good.
Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx