Thursday, January 21, 2021

Detoxing

All mamas spend their Friday night cooking a weeks' worth of food for their son, don't they??

Don't fret.... I NORMALLY wouldn't be doing this but our eldest us following the Eczema Detox diet....and we are a week in.
So, its lentil patties, roast veges (potatoes, leeks, Brussel sprouts and garlic), sesame-free hummus, caramelized leeks and spelt pear muffins. Ok ok ok it may sound gross, but I've tasted it all and its quite yummy. And he's been on it for a week and there's been no complaints.
We have been working on eliminating amines, salicylates and glutamates that are found naturally in certain foods.
Once we've detoxed from them, we will introduce them back one by one to see how we get on.
Not a quick fix but a deep one. Here's hoping he'll last the distance









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx