I love taking photos even though I don't have a camera apart from my phone. I love capturing memories, moments, expressions and emotions. I do wonder if I was on the other side of the camera what people would capture of me.... probably tears as I cry over EVERYTHING.
It's been quite the reflective day for me today. Wondering in this current climate have I done the right thing with going back to work. Have I done the right thing by my children? What will the little ones remember of me in these days?
As we look around the suffering of the world....it creates an uneasiness in our hearts. What are we to do? My answer.... LOVE!
In fact, it's actually my word for the year ...L'Amour. Love. Passion.
Love my husband well, love my children how they need in the moment with all of my being. Love my family, love my friends, love what I do, love the dear people who I serve, love my home, my work but most of all my God...who without Him I would have none of it. None of it at all.
"I am blessed. There is no doubt.
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." - James 1:17
I encourage you all to stop looking at the goings on that surround us in the world but to Him who is the source of absolute peace and love.
Love who you've been blessed with to journey this life with, love where you are, what you have and who you are.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx