Sunday, April 17, 2016

All About April Day 17 - Preacher Husband

I wonder if I will ever get used to seeing this guy up the front preaching the Word of God. It still amazes me this whole journey we are on, where we have come from, what we have been through and where we are going. 


When we got married never ever in a million years would I have ever thought we would be here.....it was never on the radar or part of either of our life plans. 


BUT here we are.....here he is preaching the Word of God. Cafe-style church. Tonight he spoke out of Song of Solomon on passionately pursuing God in order to find him and have an intimate relationship with Him. It doesn't just happen. Seek Him with passion not only for yourself but also so you can be a vessel to be used by Him. 


Love this guy with all my heart and so very proud of him. Love I get to do life with him by my side.


Ps Please excuse the poor quality of photo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx