Wednesday, April 20, 2016

All About April Day 20 - And so it Grows

Its just keeps getting bigger this God given vision. I really shouldn't be surprised though should I when He is the one driving it, leading it and opening doors. 


When Loving Arms started it was a result of a midnight wake up call from God.....you know one of those those calls. I think I even had to get up and write it out because I just couldn't sleep. 


I remember the first mum we helped out, actually I have become friends with her and we still see each other from time to time. I remember driving to her house with a piping hot meal and others that were frozen. I remember being so nervous and praying all the way there, for her, her baby, for Loving Arms. 


Funny that I was such a basket case about it but I really couldn't believe that what God had planted in my heart was actually happening and Lord please dont let me stuff it up somehow. 


Fast forward to now.....a package just left our door for mum number 20 for 2016. Not that we number our mums but you know what I mean. That's half the amount of mums we did for the entire year last year and its only April. Sometimes we help a little and sometimes we help a lot but no matter the size of what we do its making a difference in someone's life and that's the main thing.


 All but two mums have been super duper grateful and its been so much of a blessing to help and share a little of God's immense love with them. Love them until they ask why, as some cool people once said and that is what we are doing! 


You meet the most amazing and coolest mums ever doing this. Each have their own story to tell and each with such a strength about them. 


Bring on the next eight months.....I just know it's going to be amazing and that we are going to have some stories to tell. Watch this space!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx