Tuesday, April 5, 2016

All About April Day 5 - Enjoying

Here are my three favourite girls. They decided to eat their lunch outside on the deck outside my bedroom door.....why because they were enjoying being in amongst all those leaves. 


Seriously those leaves get this weeks award for being the 'Best Toy Ever'. If there was ever an award for that of course. If they aren't sweeping them into leaf piles then they are either jumping in them or throwing handfuls at each other or shoving them down each other's back. You know doing what kids do best. They all have come in smelling like dead leaves more than once. 


I like to think I enjoy my life. I do for the most part. I know I could enjoy more if I stopped stressing or worrying about the things that didn't matter. Joy stealers they are. I am making even more of an effort to enjoy my kids for who they are right now. I think my kids are pretty darn cool. Their sense of humor, their likes, their interests....All part of who they are so I am taking an interest.


To disregard any of the above well wouldn't that be disregarding them as there own person. 


So my challenge for you tomorrow is to simply enjoy, enjoy your kids in purpose. Consciously. Go on you won't regret it. Let me know how it goes! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx