Tuesday, April 19, 2016

All About April Day 19 - Helping Out

I am not sure what I did to deserve today but whatever the reason I was blessed. My girls came to me this afternoon and told me I needed a holiday from all the jobs in the world that I do. Now that's a lot of jobs. 


They folded four days of washing and put it into the right rooms. Then they tidied the lounge, dining room and vacuumed. Then they pulled everything out of the pantry, wiped out the shelves and stacked everything tidily. I was told to sit down and relax and that they would do all my jobs forever! Of course that lasted after only until they had finished the pantry but the sentiment was there. 


They both just wanted to do something nice, something of value to me. They never asked for anything in return either. Usually when one of the kids does a job unasked it's for a Xbox turn.....sneaky things. They got great joy out of doing that for me. Of course I showered with hugs and kisses afterwards. ...come on four days of washing for 9. They needed a medal. 


So maybe sometime soon I'll whisk them off for fluffy hot chocs and cake.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx