Saturday, April 30, 2016

All About April Day 30 - Feeding Passion

I just love how God orchestrates events, meetings and people connections that just speak to your heart and feeds your passion or vision. Its been said if we want our own vision or passion to flourish and grow then we really should be investing into and encouraging other people's visions. 


Tonight I was blessed. I wasn't up to going out tonight because I am feeling a little under the weather as I think Frankie has been kind enough to share her cold with me. Anyway I did decide to go out as I was invited to a speaker that oversees the running of House of Grace. A house for young pregnant girls that need extra support during pregnancy and beyond. 


Low and behold I had met her before and we got talking and talked of ways that we could support and help each other out from time to time. If you don't know by now...you should know that I am a self confessed birth nerd with a passion from mums being equipped with tools and the knowledge to make the best decisions from themselves and their babies. For them to be supported and encouraged in ways that are meaningful and helpful to them. To see families succeeding and happy. It breaks my heart to know that babies are being disadvantaged and mums aren't in a supportive environment. 


House of Grace is doing a great job at providing care and guidance for some of these mums....I guess this is why tonight has left me beaming. It has excited me to be networking and making meaningful connections with people that share the same heartbeat as I do. 


Loving Arms is continuing to grow and forge ahead. Its getting busier which means new structure is needing to be put in place to help things run smoothly to ensure no mum gets left behind and no baby misses out. 


I am ever so thankful to God for this vision and for the people who believe in it just as much as I do. I am thankful for opportunities like tonight that increases my network of people who love and live what I do. 


How was your Saturday night?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx