Sunday, May 1, 2016

Musings of May Day 1 - Just Do It

Some days you just got to do it. You got to make life happen. Today we were hanging out discussing when we might be able to invite friends over, we were going through each day and each evening trying to find a free evening. While we were talking that same friend text and said "are you free for a casual dinner tonight?" Of course.... tonight why didn't we think of that? 


Don't you just love spontaneous dinners like that, no fuss, no frills ....just comfy friends and good family food. I am all about comfy. I want to spend my time with comfy people and I hope people feel comfy with me as well. Those are the kind of people that we want to do life with and work alongside. 


Tonight I made the dessert....two old fashion and comfy dishes to do with ice cream. A chocolate self-saucing pudding and an apple and feijoa crumble. Two simply gorgeous winter puddings. Bonus because I made two so there is plenty of left over for tomorrow. I wonder if it's wrong to eat some from breakfast? I'll have to hide from the kids though. 


This week is seeing the beginning of our second birthday season if the year. I can't wait! I love to celebrate birthdays! So this week is going to be a good one....I hope your week will be a good one too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx