Thursday, May 19, 2016

Musings of May Day 19 - Shattered

Ok one could be forgiven in thinking this photo was taken in Australia seeing its if towering gum trees. It's not. Its taken in the paddock next door yesterday. I just love this photo.....they are so tall, strong and stable. 


I don't feel like I have a lot to say tonight as I am wiped out completely, feeling quite shattered. I had a massive five hour meeting today and while that in itself wasn't what wiped me out as I am used to them now but the content of the discussion. I am shattered, confused and feeling down. I have no words. I do my best to be kind and treat people with the utmost respect, and I guess I find it hard to understand why everyone else doesn't. So therefore I am uninspired and unmotivated to write BUT my self set goal of blogging once a day for a year still stands so I have to. 


I will say I am glad I am working with amazing people who are passionate about their profession and for change. I am thankful, so thankful for this role and opportunity to be a part of positive change. But tonight I just am going to sit and watch t.v. as boring and pointless as it is! Go me! Talk tomorrow.... xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx