Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Musings of May Day 25 - Winter is Here

I suppose we can't really complain too much about the weather being too wet and cold. We have had a pretty good run most of the autumn. We certainly know winter is more or less here when these poor girls move in next door. Moved on to a concrete pad by the farmer because it's too wet underfoot to let them loose in the paddocks and muddy them all up ruining the grass. I do feel sorry for them....I mean how incredibly boring! 


So how was your day today? Get up to anything exciting? Fortunately I broke my cabin fever and ventured into the city for another meeting which included lunch! Yuss! The kids on the other hand are finding it difficult being stuck inside even though they had a really cool baby-sitter with them today. What makes it worse is when soccer practice is cancelled because it's just too wet oh and it's unsafe to be playing in lightening I guess! 


What are your favourite go-to activities for rainy days? Tell me. I hate to resort to TV or movie watching all the time and there is only so many batches of biscuits one can make. So I would love to hear what you other awesome people do when you are stuck inside for days on end. Please share with a desperate mama please!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx