Sunday, May 29, 2016

Musings of May Day 29 - Night Church

For me there is something special about night church. It takes on a totally different feel from the morning. Styled bent towards a cafe-style evening, a relaxed time.

Tonight's service was so good, with a intimate time of worship led by super talented musicians and the message was on a whole other level. God was totally in the house this evening! Very blessed just being in the same moment and worshipping the same God as everyone else there. It excites me to see and to feel what's Gods doing. Watch this space!

Just a short wee one this evening because it's been a long day and I have super tired little ones that are still up, more than a little amped from tonight's activities! Tomorrow is moving day for Loving Arms so watch this space!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx