Saturday, May 28, 2016

Musings of May Day 28 - A Good Day A Long Day

Jamie and I have been tag in and out all day today. Finally we are home together and hanging out. Yay! 


I hope that I am speaking about all mums when I say that sometimes when I am at home with the kids they can drive me nuts. I sent my kids out to play in the wind today because they were at each other all morning. They stayed out there for ages playing in the wet sand pit and with autumn leaves. I even went out there with them and it was really invigorating. Blew the cobwebs out of my head. Also bonus.....I got most of my towels dry today too.


 But when I have been away from the kids for any amount of time I miss them. I mean wouldn't you miss a face like this one. 


We wrapped up Daughters of the King #DOTK this evening. Boy what a totally fabulous few days. All the girls had a great weekend and can't wait until next year! I love that they got the chance to come and enjoy such a weekend. 


I know I said this yesterday but seriously when you are serving alongside such awesome people, when you are feeding into someone else's dreams and vision it leaves you enriched and blessed. I totally recommend it. 


But now I am glad I am at home hanging out with my family especially my husband. Feels like I haven't seen him for years! So I better go and hang ah?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx