Thursday, May 5, 2016

Musings of May Day 5 - Hero's Birthday

I know I have posted a similar photo not so long ago but this site gets me every time. It's like SurferSon and His 'mini me'. Jesse just loves spending time with his biggest brother. I think he is one of his heros. He was especially excited as it was Casey's 15th birthday today. Jesse was bouncing around the bed when he woke, anyone would of thought it was his birthday. 


Gone are the days where there is crepe paper decorations....apparently that's not cool when YOU are 15. Still have to have the cake though ah? Gone also are the days of piles of brightly coloured wrapped presents just waiting to be ripped into. When you are fifteen the pile is more of a modest collection of presents. This year the presents were all about the bow, arrows and broad tips. Which if don't know are razor blade tips for hunting arrows....ensuring a clean kill if you are lucky enough to land a shot. 


I can't remember my fifteenth birthday nor what I received but I known that it definitely wasn't something so lethal. In this pic Casey is re-siting his bow in....he is actually quite a good shot. Now all he needs is time out in the bush to hunt. I am sure his dad won't be complaining too much about that. 


Today has been a good day celebrating with our family his birthday and doing all the things that he loves to do..gaming, eating, soccer, spaghetti pizza and movie watching. I love to make sure the kids have a really good day doing what they love and the things that make them them. James Bond is the movie of choice tonight. Seeing I am not a huge movie fan I'll do my best to enjoy it. Are you a movie person? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx