Monday, May 30, 2016

Musings of May Day 30 - Happy, Relieved, Tired

Whoa big day! Really big day and on the back of a big weekend too. I will sleep well tonight....Well here's hoping anyway. Amazing day. Amazing! I am pretty sure thats my word you know. I feel like I say it all the time. But it truly was. There are no words to describe the feeling of people coming together to serve and input into a vision that God gave you! It's humbling, inspiring, encouraging and.....I can't come up with anything else. From something that start as a tiny seed and to now this. I am overwhelmed and so so thankful. 


We moved Loving Arms today. It took six hours in total with 13 people working almost constantly. Everything is now moved, sorted, counted, packed, labelled, stacked and stored now in our new facility. I think I might be dreaming of cute wee baby clothes tonight. God is so good. So good. Just a some data entry and new structure to introduce now. 


I can't wait to be serving and blessing more mums and families in our community and beyond! Thank you my wonderful team. You truly are wonderfully wonderful! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx