Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Musings of May Day 10 - Multi-faceted

Some days I even amaze myself about what I get up to. One moment I might be baking choc chip biscuits the next I might be investigating a cause as to why we have no water. Or I might be making my bed and the next moment climbing a tree to rescue my three year old.

Today saw me start the day in awe of Gods amazing beauty just right outside my door. The sunrise was stunning one can't help but be in a good space after seeing that. After our morning jobs to get the house resembling something like a home and not a daycare/ art studio/science lab and a morning of schooling/doing life I pulled together my thoughts and vision for structure for my ministry to cope with the growth that we have had and will continue to have.  I was on a deadline and in true "me" fashion I left it until the last minute to put in down on paper as I was launching it that in a meeting that afternoon. Last minute is how I passed my degree...I don't suppose things will ever change.

Just before the meeting the kids rescued a "pet" mouse named Cheesey from the cat and spent time discussing mice, what they eat and why cats play with them before they are eaten.   Needless to say I drew the line at it being an inside pet. Fortunately for me and the mouse the kids decided to let it go. Thank you.

Post meeting saw me trying to sort the no water thing and cook dinner for my family and head out the door for a couple of soccer practices then to a dinner date with a totally fabulous friend, back for soccer pick up and the to youth group drop offs....and phew here I am. Just doing my daily blog and about to start carrying on with some research that I am doing. Somewhere in amongst all that I managed to be a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister-in-law and a friend.

While I know that your life may not look exactly like mine its probably similar! Come on...don't we all ROCK. How awesome are we??!!  We are strong, we are totally amazing multi-faceted women! Here's to us I say!! How was your day?


Cheesey the mouse

Waiting waiting waiting for soccer to finish!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx