Sunday, May 15, 2016

Musings of May Day 15 - Home Comforts

One of the seasons first fires. We could of probably got away with not lighting it because it isn't that cold.  It's actually been abnormally mild for the month of May.

It's been a full but good weekend and I have just sat down after icing a birthday cake for my second son. The rest of the family has decorated the dining room and his chair at the table. He turns 13 tomorrow and he is very very excited. But more about him tomorrow.

Doesn't lighting the fire automatically make you feel relaxed and comfy. It definitely has more depth than a heat pump, more ambience. It sets one up for comfy pjs and fluffy slippers and to nestle in with a good book or movie. It's one of only things I really appreciate about winter plus it dries my tea towels.

How was your Sunday? Do anything
exciting?  I managed to squeeze in a wee nap plus a chat on the phone with my bestie....always an enjoyable thing. So I don't really have too much to say this evening....I just want to sit and chillax and enjoy the fire! I pray your Monday will be a good one!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx