Monday, May 16, 2016

Musings of May Day 16 - A 13th Birthday

We celebrated a very special birthday today!  Yes I know it seems like there is birthday nearly everyday in our house....there is nine of us and we do like to celebrate as you probably know by now!

Jayden turned 13 today and the day was all about him which isn't hard seeing he is one of the most enthusiastic people I know! From first thing in the morning til now (and he is still going) he has been doing what he loves to do and eating the food he likes to eat. Every meal time has been an event and every snack has been an event because that is how Jayden does it.  He spent the morning with Jamie (his Dad) shopping for clothes and shoes and then he was taken out for lunch. The movie-time tonight with Dad (and me) is The Hunger Games.... and judging from the first 15 mins it isn't going to be one I'll enjoy but it isn't all about me is it.  I'll busy myself with something else.

Jayden, our second born. Lover of family and friends. Beautiful faith and heart. Lover of food and can make anything and everything into an event and celebration.  Abounding in energy and enthusiasm. Board game fanatic, competitive and a stickler for the rules. Seeker of justice and fairness. Excellent memory for scripture and is listening intently even when he appears to be ignoring you or busy. Loves word games and reads to all hours of the night if he can go unnoticed. Soccer player. Movie watcher and gamer. Messy handwriting. Caring heart and generous to all. AND LOVES to hug!

Happy Birthday 13th Jayden. Life is filled with fun with you around. Love you xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx