Friday, May 27, 2016

Musings of May Day 27 - Honour and Privilege

I have both the privilege and honor to serve my amazing friend for the weekend. A long held vision and dream of hers has finally come to fruition. A weekend just for girls 8-12 so rightly named Daughters of the King. A weekend where we can speak God's Truth into their spirits and lives. A weekend where they can know they are LOVED and CHERISH by the King Himself.

 42 girls in all from all over the district and beyond. I am excited. I am excited for the girls and I am excited for my friend. I so love seeing people passionate and seeing their dreams in action.

So far we have had a heap of fun and who knew that serving dinner and doing dishes could be so much fun when serving alongside other fun and passionate people.

Now all the girls are snug in their pjs and camped out in their bed watching Cinderella while munching on the all important popcorn. I am not staying over (thankfully) but will be here tomorrow to continue on in the fun.

 Hopefully bright and early as it's bacon and waffles for breakfast! Excellent times!


1 comment:

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx