Wednesday, April 27, 2016

All About April Day 27 - Gaming

Sometimes the best thing to do is gaming.......but not what the type of gaming you are thinking about. 


What I am talking about is actual gaming....in person....face to face gaming....like with cards and people. 


After a whirlwind kind of day and the little kiddies were in bed and a glass of wine or two.....all to do was have a game or half of dozen I spoons with my boys. Spoons where you pass cards to your left, the first to four cards of the same suit grabs a spoon, then everyone else grabs a spoon and the last person who misses out loses. It's a loud game, can get a little heated and perhaps a little violent. Don't blame me though.....it's my boys. They hate to lose but love to win. I need not say anymore. 


So tonight that's me folks...just playing Spoons with my boys. 


What did you do this evening?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx