Tuesday, April 26, 2016

All About April Day 26 - He's Back!

I need not say anymore...he's home. And how glad am I! I am so tired from having next to no sleep due to a sick wee Frankie and a cling on three year old who wanted to sleep jammed up next to me like a sucker fish. But yay he is home! Home with not one but two deer for the freezer. We will be right for meat for a good while now. 


Of course all the kids were excited and were full of stories and questions for him and just had to help him unpack his food pack to ferret out any leftover yummy snacks. I have got for dibs on the leftover chocolate bars....it's a wife's right ah? So the annual roar hunt is over for another year....phew! I have already heard the plans for next years one.... *cue smile and nod. No doubt I will hear the stories about each deer heard, seen and shot over the next few days. It's just what we do around here. 


So back to our normal busy lives now. We have a few birthdays coming up soon as we are just about enter into birthday season number 2. Leaving you with this short post tonight because......well my husbands home and I need a back rub.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx