Sunday, April 10, 2016

All About April Day 10 - Beauty

Some days you just need to find beauty where you can. In beauty I believe you get a glimpse of God himself. For He created it all. He gave the gift gift beauty for us to enjoy and so that we may be inspired. 


Parts of our world whether it be people, circumstances or things, can be ugly and sad. Its easy to become caught up and dragged down and feel helpless and useless in making any sort of difference. But Jesus came so that we may enjoy life. To rise above all that is wrong with our world. All the bad, all the ugly and all the sad....just lift your eyes to the hills, to where your strength and help comes from. Breathe deeply of Him who loves us so dearly and know that in Him and through Him we can rise and do what's been set before us, even if it's just one baby step at a time.

My beauty this evening was these beautiful tall strong gum trees that stand next food to us. I am in love with these trees, they ooze stability and deep foundation. We have had tremendous storms here that have ripped trees out the ground, broken huge branches, spilt trees in half and shredded part of our roof off BUT these gum trees have stood strong in the face of fury and have remained . 


AND that there is how I want to be. Standing strong in my foundation in Christ in the face of fury and remain maybe a little battle weary but still firm in Him. 


My prayer for you is that you too can seek out or notice the beauty in your life even if it's just a little bit, so you too can know that God is with us.


"The thief comes only to steal, and kill and destroy; but I have come that they may have life and have it to the full" - John 10:10



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx