Wednesday, April 6, 2016

All About April Day 6 - Dinner for Two

I actually can't remember the last time we went out for dinner where it was just the two of us. For years we usually settle for a lunch date if we can or we bring a little person along with us. Usually because I am still feeding them or I am not to keen leaving them with someone else that they might not know very well. But tonight we saw the opportunity and had then means so we had date night out. 


Yep outside of the house like at an actual restaurant, one with wait staff and cloth napkins. Very adult like. Here is us with post- dinner smiles. I really wanted to get home and put my stretchy pj pants on because I ate too much. You know I am always going to have dessert because I am that kind of girl. I didn't need it but I ate it anyway. 


It was the first official nighttime babysitting duty that my surfer-son did for us. I knew that wee Frankie pants would be ok with him more so than anybody else because she has a special affection for her oldest brother....I love that so much. We were only gone for two hours and that was long enough for me and for her. Now we are snuggled up in bed having Frankie and mum time as she feeds herself back to sleep. 


My hot hubby and I got to enjoy our dinner by ourselves having uninterrupted adult conversation with no little people trying to sneak out of bed, ask for a drink of water or a plaster for the scratch that's on their leg thats suddenly turn septic causing the entire leg to fall off. 


Yep a very rare and special treat to help celebrate a very special week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx