Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Junes Jottings Day 28 - Just a Normal Day

I was catching a reprieve this afternoon and this was my view as I lay on the window seat. I love this silhouette of thus big tree as the sun sets behind in the west. I handful of birds enjoy the view from the very top of the tree. It's cold outside and winter wind bites at you if you dare to venture outside. 


I spent some of the afternoon packing a bundle for a lovely local mum and her baby girl that is about to be born soon. I get to drop this around to her tomorrow afternoon. I also spent sometime with a gorgeous mama and her handsome wee man as they helped sort and record incoming stock for Loving Arms. I love hanging out with people that are super generous and excited at serving others. Their excitement is contagious and don't we all want to catch some of that. 


My kids are all into board games at the moment. They are playing them every chance they can get. Tom got a new game for his birthday called Logo, the girls are playing an entrepreneurial type game called Gumption and the older boys are into Scrabble in a big way. I am pretty sure they make up some of the words but seeing they are playing that game on the computer apparently I don't have as big of vocabulary as I thought. 


Frankie got a bead stuck up her nose today. It was so far up i had to convince her to keep still while I blocked off the other nostril and convince her to blow snot at me. I ended up having to fish it out with a blunt darning needle. She is always trying to poke things in her ears and now up her nose so it seems. What is that about? 


So that's my day. How was yours?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx