Wednesday, June 1, 2016

June's Jottings Day 2 - For Those Doing Hard Things

He sees you you know. He watches over you constantly. He for you and not against you. He loves you and wants you to see how much. 


You are doing some hard things, today, this week, this month, this year. Hard things that you weren't expecting, hard things that happened because of life, because of others, because of your choice. He sees you and he cares. He loves you so much He wants you to see, lean on Him, learn and grow. He loves you too much to leave you where you were. He wants the very best for you. Not your best, that's second best but His very best. 


He is with you in the midst of bad news, sickness, dark valleys, failed plans, unwise decisions, bankruptcy, a difficult child, a hard decision, an awful job or just a dumb day. He is there, He sees and He knows. He is for you. He wants you to surrender all to Him. Let Him take it all and give you peace, strength, confidence, power, grace and most of all love. Receive it, feel it. You need to know this.....You are loved. He is in this. He has gone before you. He will never leave you nor forsake you. You will have victory in this through Him. You have people that care. You have people that love you. You can do this. You ROCK. 


"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand." - Is 41:10


"For I hold you by your right hand - I, the Lord your God. And I say to you, Don't be afraid. I am here to help you." - Is 41:13


I wrote this for me as much as anyone else today. Sending big love! You and God have got this! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx