Monday, June 27, 2016

June's Jottings Day 27 - Nearly Halfway

I have such cute kids! I know I am seriously biased but everyday I feel so blessed. This little cutie is getting more and more of her spunky funky personality. I even here her telling her siblings to go away when she has had enough of them. She is growing up way too fast. No longer willing to sit in the highchair anymore so now has her place at the table. Which of course poses a wee problem of not enough seats for everyone but we make do with rolling the computer chair over. I still haven't weaned her but we are slowly making progress in that area. Slowly. I'll keep you updated about that.


So we are nearly at the end of the month which means I'll have blogged everyday for half a year. How is it going? Well I feel like I have done well although definitely some days are harder than others as at times I don't feel I have a lot to write about. Especially when we don't have anything going on or I am extra tired. Other times I run out of room as I have too much to say. 


So I thought that I would ask you guys.....is there anything that you want to know about me, how we do things, my views about anything, the reasons why we do something, or is there anything you want me to write about? Just thought I would put it out there so when on days I feel I have little to say I can reach into a pool of questions and pull one out. Now is your chance...comment or message me! I would love to hear from you! Happy Monday folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx