Wednesday, June 15, 2016

June's Jottings Day 15 - Another on Beauty

Aren't some of the colours in this photo amazing. In amongst all that grey brown we can see deep claret and a sun- shiney yellow. Striking contrast. I love these colours together. 


Today was a pretty normal average type of day here in our household. The normal stuff ....you know things like school, chores, a bit of Loving Arms sorting and packing. Soccer and rally runs, baking, washing and dinner all mixed in with a bit or the not so normal stuff. Things like..... struggling through the day with a sore shoulder, a chance meeting with a super enthusiastic lady who loves what we do and wants to help us out, a connection with a Loving Arms mum who is about to get her first foster baby...what a sad story he has already, finally get to start to pull together a mother blessing for a friend before she has her baby. Yay invites went out today! 


So a mixed bag kind of day..some normal, some not so normal! Our days are like that aren't some are boringly normal and others are out of this world amazing and the rest are rocking it out somewhere in between. I suppose we can't have one without all the others can we? Otherwise we wouldn't be able to appreciate the amazing days if they were all amazing. And we wouldn't be thankful for the somewhere in between days and the amazing days if we didnt have boring bored days. Just like in this photo if all the leaves were yellow well they wouldn't be so striking likewise if all the leaves were claret then perhaps they would then be seen as we see the boring colour. 


Nope I like my life being a mixed bag of days, it keeps it from being boring and stagnant, helps me to be extra thankful for the amazing days and it just as importantly allows me to rest in the mundane and slow days. I love my life! It's a good life. 


"He has made everything beautiful in its time" Ecc 3:11



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx