Wednesday, June 1, 2016

June's Jottings Day 1 - Joy

Happy first day of winter! If you are anything like me you will be saying "Gee thanks! " There isnt too much I like about winter except perhaps the roaring fire and electric blankets. It's been a beautiful day here in Te Awamutu, beautiful and cold. A nice little bite in the air which tells me that winter is here. 


Still it was nice to be outside today just pottering around. It was also super nice to FINALLY be able get my washing dry on the line! Its the small things ah? This wee button so enjoyed her time outside. Can you tell? She isn't at all camera shy as she smiles away and pulls cute faces for me to take pictures. Bless her. 


Not only has it been a glorious day weather wise but as we have seen God move and provide for my boys......only 12 or so hours after they prayed to God about a desire they had. Jamie and I just can't stop grinning! What's even more awesome is that they are continually witnessing God move and do miracle after miracle. That's is what we are living, what they are living! God is almost tangible to them. Oh boy am I ever so thankful for that. What a privileged life!!! 


God is good ladies and gentlemen, so good. Keep watching this space for more because there will be! And I am excited!!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx