Monday, June 13, 2016

June's Jottings Day 13 - Girlfriends

It's kind of laughable really that after a crap day, a long crap day that tonights Girlfriends evening is talking about "Emotional Wellness". Kind of ironic don't you think? Not that I want to put the entire blame on it but I was suffering from PMT today. Whether people believe it or it is a very real thing indeed. But I do have to taķe responsibility for my actions and reactions. I didn't have to be so grumpy, so short tempered or so not fun to be around. I was tired and feeling blah! 


We need to give ourselves more of a break. We all lead very busy lives, all have responsibilities, all trying to live up to expectations, all trying to do stuff that we probably aren't even suppose to be doing and we all are just trying to muddle our way through this thing calls life. Today I was doing all of the above when really I should of just had a day we I just did the basics and spent the rest of my day taking care of me. All the rest was just superfluous stuff on days like this. I should of taken care of my "emotional wellness". Ah well lesson learnt. 


Tonight's speakers were spot on and spoke from the heart, from a place of knowing and realness. Great women of God! I think the best thing we can do for ourselves is surround ourselves with good, safe people, "Girlfriends" that have got your back. That you talk with and be real with. 


Find your tribe people! You need them and they need you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx