Friday, June 24, 2016

June's Jottings Day 24 - Long and Low Lamb

Tonight I thought that I would share one of my favourite recipes that I am preparing tonight. Moroccan Roast Lamb. Its a goodie.  I had another meeting today so don't really feel I have too much to talk about. That's it for a few weeks. So its back to normal if there is such a thing around here. So anyway this recipe is soooo good. Cooked low and long at just 100 degrees for nine hours. Its melt in your mouth, fall off the bone and super duper tasty.  Isn't Google a wonderful thing?

Chef Google found me this recipe last year when I was roasting three legs of lamb for a Passover dinner.  It was a hit then as I am sure it is going to be this time.  I will marinate it overnight so I can put it in the oven at 930am for a 630pm dinner.  Whats the special occasion you may ask? Well we are holding a Mid-Winter Christmas dinner party tomorrow night being the 25th June and all.   Yay which means its just six months until Christmas!  Yeah baby! I just love Christmas! Although I think we have confused Jesse (3) by putting up a Christmas tree and decorating it!  So we have had to try explain that its half way until Christmas but I don't think he gets it still. Oops!

Just a short one tonight seeing I have to get back into the kitchen and make up the marinade and possibly if I can be bother make a birthday cake for Thomas who is turning 11 on Sunday.

What are you up to this weekend? Anything special?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx