Thursday, June 16, 2016

June's Jottings Day 16 - Go To Recipe

Tonights date night and this I my favourite go to recipe. Its Jamie's fav. I don't think he has ever said no to me making it. Waiting for him to come home from his meeting and for the kids to be in bed or at least their rooms. Then we can say hello! How are you? 


I haven't seen him all day apart from a brief interlude while swapping kids over at soccer tonight. Its been quite a busy week therefore I am looking forward to hanging out with my hubby tonight. I had a meeting all day today while he was the house husband. I dont know how he does it but he always has the house looking fabulous when I get home. Clearly he is gifted in this area and I am not. Short post tonight as I am tired and want to hug my babies. While I enjoy being at these meetings after a day I miss my kids. So have a go at this recipe it's truly good. Straight out of Sophie Grays "Good" recipe book. It's a goodie! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx