Saturday, June 11, 2016

June's Jottings Day 12 - Appreciate

Sometimes people come into your life who ignite and fan something inside of you. Those people you know are God ordained friendships. People in your life that are there for you and you for them. People that you know believe in you and support your crazy way out dreams. People you know you could call at two in the morning or cry the ugly cry with snot and tears too. People that pray and pray and pray and pray for you. People that you feel comfort on their silence as well as in their voice. People that know your fears, your hopes and your crazy mixed up feelings about deep inner secrets. People that believe in you, lift you up, call you out and encourage you. People who are real. These are the people that are blessing you just by being them. 


Here is my best friend. One of those people. I can talk on the phone with her for nearly two hours straight and still not run out of things to say. I leave the phone call.....feeling lighter than I did. I feel the same even if we talk for only ten minutes. I love her. She is one of the most beautiful humans I know. Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx