Friday, June 17, 2016

June's Jottings Day 17 - Friday Night

It's been quite a wee while since I have been out with these gals! Long over due!  We as women have the tendency to let life get in the way and sometimes it just appears too hard to make evenings like this happen. But in the light of good mental health and all we saw an opportunity and made it happen.
It was a great way to the end of the week. A chance to hang out, catch up on each other's lives, our families lives and attempt to fix at least some of the worlds problems. Women tend to do that too. A load of laughs and good conversations. *sigh  So good. So needed. Every time we go out I think why do we leave it for so long to do this. And I am determined not to let it go so long until the next time. We woman need other women in our lives.

We need a tribe of like-minded women who encourage us and strengthen us. I am very blessed to have these ones in my tribe. Happy Friday people! Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx