Make a careful exploration of who you are and the work you have been given and then sink yourself into that. Don’t be impressed with yourself. Don’t compare yourself with others. Each of you must take responsibility for doing the creative best you can with your own life.
Galatians 6:4-5 MSG
I don't know about you, but I find this time of year has a soft, dreamy feel to it. It's like God has given us a gift, a chance to sit and take stock of the past year but also to project forward into the coming year. Most of you would probably know that this is my jam.... a queen at reflecting. However, this year I am finding it a trifle hard to slow my mind and my body and embrace this. I am struggling to make sense of all my thoughts and wants that is in my head and put it so even I can understand them. How did 2018 change me? What is it that I want from 2019?
But alas God is good and I have found this!!! A gorgeous way of putting all that is in my head on to paper. Thank you @jenniesallen Now I can be excited! I just love the above scripture that she included at the beginning of this
It cements the need for good reflection and purposeful planning and fully living.... otherwise, life just happens and I end up meandering along.
If you want to join along with me, please do. If you do tell me how you get on
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx