Sunday, December 16, 2018

So Much Cuteness

 WARNING

***CUTENESS OVERLOAD***
Our wee bonus baby Charlie Grace is a whole 7 months today! She truly is such a blessing not only to us but to everyone she meets. Being a ministry kid she is loved on and cuddled by oodles of "sisters", "aunties", "papas " and "nanny's.....she's a pretty blessed wee girl. I mean just look at her.
Charlie Grace - 7 months
Rolls upon rolls, two teeth, little hair and cheeks for Africa.
Loves mama snuggles, mums silly songs, big brother Jesse's funniness and hugs with Tom. Christmas lights, paper, baths and kitchen utensils.
Hates food, carseats, getting frights, getting out of the bath and not being heard.
Can roll from back to front, sit and shuffle forward to get to things she's not supposed to have.
Charlie Grace .... you are such a delight! A beautiful bookend to our family









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx