Pretty much my face at the moment. I can't look but I want to, but I can't.
I'm facing some pretty big mental hurdles at the moment. I'm super excited for the 2020 year and what it will bring for me not only personally but for Loving Arms as well. I know what needs to be done but the vision is so big and its truly truly freaking me out.... I feel so ill. I remember reading a quote by someone not sure who that says "if your prayers aren't scaring you, they aren't big enough" let's just pause think about that for a moment.
My prayers are super scary for me right now....and while I can most certainly do my bit...God is going to have to do the rest. And that is requiring a huge amount of faith. I have never been one of the cool kids or in any kind if popular group or clique and I've probably had more than my fair share of rejection over the years too....so the thought of putting myself and vision so out there has me shaking in my boots. But I can appreciate my fears and why I'm feeling them and how big they are in my mind.
In saying all that I need to push through this, I need to keep walking forward and being obedient to where I'm being led...even though I want to run and hide in my closet.
So if you are a praying person...I'd appreciate some.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx