Friday, February 12, 2016

Follow February Day 12 - Many Hats

I have been wearing many many hats lately. And this baby is one of them. 


Ticked off wedding venue host and now trying my hand at event management. I am completely novice at this but fortunately I am under the watchful eye of some totally rocking people one who just happens to be my husband. He us an old hand at this. At times I have been very tempted to beg and plead to pull this together for me but the man won't. He says I need to learn. Hmmmmph I say.


But in saying all that I am enjoying it for the most part. Like I said a post or two ago, at times it all gets overwhelming but I will remain focused and keep my mind on the why. The why, that our community has mums with new babies that are in need and I am called to help meet those needs. So here we are walking to raise funds and along the way to have fun. Come and join us if you are around! 


The more I wear this particular hat and the hat for the DHB the more the layers come off of some circumstances that exist in our communities. Sometimes I think I might not want to know anymore but I just can't help myself. The problem at times seem too big and that maybe what we are doing. ....well is it really making a difference in the grand scheme of things? 


But really that doesn't matter....what we are doing and who we are helping, it makes a difference for them right at that moment and for them that is what matters the most for them. Meeting the need right now....the right now need. That is my vision from God and it's my passion to see it outworked. Love in action! 


So if you are around come join us!!! 27 February 930am start Registration $5 per family. North End Church 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx