Thursday, February 25, 2016

Follow February Day 26 - One More Sleep!

I never thought I would get to this point but at the same time it wasn't that long ago that our 'Walk of Fun ' was in planning stages. 


So here we are looking all cool and official with our two banners. Don't they look smart? 


I have no idea what to expect tomorrow or how many people will come. It's very much an unknown. I have tried not to check the weather too much and worry about. For a while there it looked to have a giant weather bomb over the country. Fortunately and rather kindly of it it might turn nasty late tomorrow evening. Thank you very muchly. 


I have never pulled anything like this together....it's a giant step up from planning a kids birthday party. But one is never too old to learn new things....today I learnt how to construct a balloon arch! Go me! Very very thankful to my amazing helpers that blew and tied all the balloons together for me. There is no way I could of blown up that many balloons by myself! 


So here's to Loving Arms as it continues to grow and ģain traction....May we raise our profile and raise some money so that we can continue to do what we are called to do.....that is help our communities most vulnerable, our mum's and babies. 


No mum or baby left behind! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx