Saturday, February 13, 2016

Follow February Day 14 - Rest

Happy Valentine's Day people! Do you celebrate it? Not a day we choose to celebrate in our house but part of me wishes we did as I think our culture is void of celebrations unlike many other cultures around us.


My hubby and I ate lunch together in peace a rarity here so it was like having a mini date. We have the entire youth group here for the afternoon for cricket and swimming. They even brought their own lunch! 


All my kids included themselves in the group including wee Frankie who just tired herself out playing with all the girls in the group. That's what happens when you're cute! Everyone wants to play with you. So here she is fast asleep on her big brothers bed! I wish it was me! Even Jamie is having a Sunday arvo nap. 


Did you manage a nap today? 


Traditionally Sunday is a day of rest. It's a good idea that....resting up for the week ahead, for whatever it may hold. Mine is shaping up for a reasonably busy one but that's ok. 


As long as I can squeeze in a sneaky or not so sneaky coffee with a friend or two....I'll be happy! How is your week looking?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx