Monday, February 15, 2016

Follow February Day 16 - Through the Window

This is what I spied through my bedroom window this afternoon on return from a walk in the wind. Daddy and his baby girl asleep. Heart melting to the max! Apparently she banged heads with her older brother and was so upset that she needed alone time with her Daddy. The rest is history a snooze was well under way when I returned.

 
I took myself for a walk in the wind today and boy it was so good. Like clearing the cobwebs kind of thing. I haven't been for a run since that terrible day when I kissed the asphalt - so glamorous was I. So I thought I would start off with a walk just to get me started again. Started again. I better do it now ah? 


I have missed exercising but I haven't at the same time. Missed the great superwoman feeling afterwards but not the actual doing it. Plus it's a bit of mission trying to carve out time to actually do it too. Hmmm I like to eat too much not to so I guess I better. 


My day was much better than yesterday too by the way.....Thanks for your words of encouragement, they were enough to make anyone feel like they can take on the world again. 


Tomorrow we are hoping to start the school day walking the course for the Loving Arms 'Walk of Fun'. Its getting close now and I am beginning to get excited and anxious about it. I am worried that no one will come. 


I know I know....
God's got this! I can do my best, my team can do their best and we will let God do the rest!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx