Sunday, February 21, 2016

Follow February Day 22 - This is Me

So here is me literally walking out the door. Let me just say what a mission that is too. By the time you say goodbye and kiss seven kids plus one husband goodbye, some more than once, ......Well let's just say it takes awhile. 


But anyway my excitement for today was the opportunity to head off to a couple meetings in the city. Meetings that will hopefully help change the face of the maternity service in our region. This excites me. I am passionate about this. I long to see change, positive tangible change. I pray that I make a difference. 


Driving into the city takes about twenty minutes give or take five mins depending on traffic. It provides time to think and rehearse conversations in my head. Anyone who knows me knows I think a lot. Today on my way home after two very fruitful meetings it dawned on me the reality of the verse that says


 "We are assured and know that all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to His design and purpose." Romans 8:28. 


This verse says it all really. Everything and I mean everything in my life has helped me and equipped me to get to this place. My nursing, being an ambulance officer, my gifts (things I am good at), my recent and not so recent struggles and disappointments, my journey of difficult and not so difficult births, home births and hospital births, raising seven children and my founding and overseeing Loving Arms all feeds into this. Every single bit of my life and the things that makes up who I am feeds into this. Isn't that so exciting! 


I love it and still so amazed when God's Word comes to life. I want to share it with the world. This is something I can make a difference in and can be a bearer of his Love. 


So dear reader...whatever life is throwing at you right now, whatever you struggles or your experiences, whatever your passions and life stages, God is orchestrating a symphony, creating something exquisite, something only YOU can fulfill. Keep on keeping on dear one and watch for something beautiful. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx