Monday, February 22, 2016

Follow February Day 23 - Moments with Him

Ok I suppose one of the pluses of not being able to sleep and instead lying wide awake listening to your husband snore oh I mean breath deeply next to you is that you now have the uninterrupted time and the peace to get up and spend some time with God. 


There aren't too many pluses but this is got to be one of them. It was after midnight and I decided that I could lay in bed getting frustrated at not being able to sleep or get up and do something constructive. I decided on the latter. 


I opened up my bible app (yes they have an app for that) and follow a number of daily bible readings. Two at the moment. Neither one related to one another, have the same theme nor written by the same one and I am even at different stages in them. Now get this both yes BOTH of them had the exact same message in them and referred back to the exact same passage in the bible. Ummmm do you think God might be trying to speak to me?? Maybe I should be listening and taking heed. You think!? 


And you know what is even more cool?? My blog yesterday was basically pointing towards the same thing! Freakishly cool ah? So if you are inclined and want to know more open your bibles up at Judges 5 and have a read of the story of Jael. 


The seemingly normal ordinary woman being used by God for something important and amazing and is now recorded down in history forever more. Tell me what you think God is saying to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx