Thursday, February 18, 2016

Follow February Day 19 - Fascinating

I don't know about you but I find my kids, no matter what age or stage they are at, so fascinating. Especially when they are this young everything is so new and exciting for them. I just love watching them, their expressions, how they work things out and how they experience things. 


Frankie is obsessed with babies at the moment. She loves them. Seeing as we don't have a baby of our own, we gave her some twins for Christmas ( dolls not real ones). Today she put them to bed and we all had to shhhhh and kiss them goodnight. This is handy seeing we see a lot of babies through my role with Loving Arms. We have had the privilege of looking after a brand new baby boy. Lucky her! She spent the day covering him in kisses and cuddles. All she just wants to love and kiss them. 


All my kids are all so different and so passionate about very different things. Jesse loves trucks, tractors and diggers. Cool as we have road works just down the road at the moment. Graders, rollers and diggers. He knows them all. 


Casey loves surfing and building stuff. Jayden loves food, to cook and to eat it. Tom loves computers, coding and has an interest in science. Kaitlyn is right into designing fashion and clothes while Sophie loves to sing and dance and desperately wants to become a Loving Arms lady. Bless her. 


All born from the same two parents but so different. I figure its our job as parents and especially home schooling parents to capture their passions and interests and make things happen for them, even if it just for a time. Sometimes I rock at it and sometimes I suck at it. Money of course can be an issue especially in the season that we are in but its only for a time and we are ok with that. 


Crikey I love them all so much! Do you find your kids fascinating? What passions are they into at the moment?? Care to share??



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx