Friday, February 26, 2016

Follow February Day 27 - The Day

Well I am not going to lie to you. The day didn't turn out exactly like I thought it would. But I can say I am so super thankful and proud of my team of volunteers and my family who gave everything of themselves to make today happen. 


The Day went off without a hitch and we sailed through it smoothly with no problems what-so-ever. The people that came had a fantastic time and every family went home with at least one spot prize. The weather was glorious too. Apparently next year will be bigger and better.....hmmmm let me get past today. 


We know what works and we have good framework in place for next time. My faith and belief is that everyone who was suppose to be there, was. Thank you God for vision and the strength to carry it through. We will reflect on the lessons to be learnt from today and rejoice in our successes. 


Thank you to everyone who has sent me encouraging messages throughout the week and today. I value everyone one of you. And I am so proud of the people, all of the people that make Loving Arms happen and believe in it as much as I do. 


For now .....I am enjoying the company of family and good friends. And looking forward to being able to sleep properly now! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx