Saturday, February 20, 2016

Follow February Day 21 -When Friends Drop By

This is what a very impromptu dinner looks like. This is what an impromptu dinner looks like when friends who have eight boys join our seven children. A finely tuned production line. Organised chaos! Isn't it grand? 


I know for some having a family of nine people turn up for dinner would scare the living daylights out of the average family but you probably know by now we aren't a average family. So much fun, so much noise and so many laughs. 


We get them and they get us and we can laugh at each other and ourselves and it's good. I love it. We joked tonight that we were like a classroom on a school camp or sonething. It just works. 


From 14 all the way down to 10 weeks. 15 children.....12 boys and three girls. Fun all the way. How was your evening? Did you have friends for dinner?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx