Friday, February 5, 2016

Follow February Day 6 - A Wedding Day

Finally the day has arrived! And what a perfect day it was too. Good cloud cover and a gentle breeze to help control the heat. 


Two hearts joined together as one. Husband and wife. Surrounded by much loved family and friends. Congratulations Lindsey and Linda. May God Bless you and keep you!


I have to say that today was an excellent day and I was incredibly blessed to be able to host this. Even though the work behind the scenes to get the garden and house ready has been at times tough going..... I love how everything came together and looked fantastic, super fantastic and the day was super relaxed and chilled with laughing and dancing. 


Today's wedding is a true testimony to walking in faith of God's promises. Of holding on to God's strength and weathering the storm's and the long hard years. Of seeing a God bless and restore a hundred times over! Now that is cool! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx