Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Follow February Day 17 - Multi-tasking

A wet wet wet day here today. Days like today always have the potential to go pear-shaped....I had to be on guard. 


While doing the daily baking my 12 year cornered me and was REALLY persistent about getting me to play a game of Monopoly Millionaire. This guy just LOVES board games and will play one at the drop if a hat. I have always said I want my kids to have cool memories of family board games and backyard cricket. So I figure in order for that to happen you actually actually to do these things for said memories to happen. 


Like so many of you carving out spare time is nearly impossible. So here is me multi-tasking.....baking a banana cake with past it bananas in between rolling the die and moving my blue boat around the board. I lost....I always lose. Clearly that is why I would make a terrible banker. I play either too conservative or too risky. 


I enjoyed my one on one time with my boy today. Its hard to come by but we made it happen. He is so cool, super affectionate, always gives hi-5s and hugs. He is truly awesome! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx