Thursday, February 4, 2016

Follow February Day 4 - Late Night Dinner

Apparently everyone was in town and hungry at the exact same time as me tonight. At ten o'clock at night you would think the drive through wouldn't have a long line, that everyone would be home with their jammies on and sipping chamomile tea (which was precisely where I wish I was when I took this photo ) but I was stuck in a very long line instead.


I don't normally eat on the fly but I had a meeting and a spot of shopping to do. I wanted to be at home in an instant as I don't like to leave my kiddies for long especially Frankie as I am still feeding her and I so miss my bedtime snuggles with her. 


Only two more sleeps to go until the wedding and everything is looking fabulous...we even have two marquees up on our lawn now! Excellent!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx