Thursday, February 4, 2016

Follow February Day 5 - Finishing Touches

This is my front door. My hot husband brought me home a present today in the way of the red geranium you see here. I love it! Don't you? Definitely has put the finishing touch on the front porch! 


Funny story....before I was married I boarded with a family (one of the best families I know actually), the mum was an avid gardener. She had geraniums by her front door and all through out her cottage garden. I did not like them as at the time and swore that I would never ever have them in my garden. But what do you know.....I now have them in my garden. I actually asked for one! Now I think they are just perfect. I hope Judi is proud as now they remind of her....perhaps that's why I love them so. 


Only one more sleep to go. We can do nothing more. The garden is done, the signs are painted and the marquees are up. Everyone knows what they are wearing and I have even washed my hair ready for it to be straightened. 


Best husband award goes to mine as he is straightening it tonight. I am still having trouble with my hand. Geraniums and hair styling....gee I won the jackpot there didn't I??!!! 


I'll post up some pics tomorrow throughout the day! Pray the rain goes away!



1 comment:

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx