Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Follow February Day 25 - These Two!

Aren't they just like .....AWESOME! This photo just makes me smile a great big goofy smile. Hanging out together....second biggest brother with littlest brother! Jesse thinks the world of his big brother and loves it when they include him or especially do stuff with him. 


Any older sibling knows that there are times having younger brothers and/or sisters is a bit of a pain and it's know different here either. Just like younger siblings know older brothers or sisters can be bossy and unreasonable. I am sure I was. 


But one of the reasons we choose to homeschool the kids is to ensure the bonds between our kids were strong. And they are. I watch my older kids with the younger two especially and I know that they certainly wouldn't be attached or have the time, compassion or perhaps even love that they do. That to me is priceless. 


A few mornings back Casey 14 took Jesse 3(pictured) for a walk down the road and spent half an hour watching the harvesters up close. His brother Tom 9 decided to pop Frankie 1 in her pushchair and go watch too. The made me smile, on my face and in my heart! 


They fight like any normal siblings and it can be like WWIII around here but it doesn't last long and pretty soon they are hanging out together again. So while having more than the average number of kids, these moments make it all worth it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx